6 MONTH INTERNSHIP - UAE NATIONALS (BB-881DB)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: 6 MONTH INTERNSHIP - UAENATIONALS
If your aim as a current or recentlygraduated Engineering Major student has been to entrench yourselfin a global and leading firm offering world-class, end to endengineering solutions across a multitude of industries
- If words like: driven, professional, serious,proactive and passionate describe you - then we insist youapply!
- Our programme allows you to immerseyourself in an authentic Engineering workplace, with expansivelearning opportunities over the 6 months you're withus.
- Rest assured, you will leave us changed inthe best way possible: with a rounded outlook on engineeringtechnology and the critical operations behind the scenes, hands-onexperience and further clarity on where you see your career goingso you're further equipped to transform the future! Pleasenote that this advert is only applicable to UAE National studentswho will be available for a full time internship, 5 days a week for6 months.
- This is a paidinternship.
- As an intern, we fuse you into theday to day operations of our organization as well as whicheverbusiness unit you become part of.
- Use thetraining and support you are given and run with theresponsibilities assigned to you by your line manager and any otherstakeholders whom you collaborate with in order to contribute tothe greater organizational success.
- The aim isfor you to learn, grow and develop your understanding ofEngineering technologies, the business and leave more insightfuland informed.
- For this reason, it isimperative that you inherently own and manage your time and tasksresponsibly and effectively.
- Health &Safety Ensure effective leadership in HSE, leading by example andsetting the direction for a successful health and safety programand creating a foundation for a positive safety culture.
- Discuss Health and Safety first or at least early on theagenda of every meeting.
- Ensure effectivemanagement of HSSE risks and impacts.
- Reportall hazards, incidents and Near Misses in line with the MEA EmersonHSE incident policy.
- Active involvement in theinvestigation of accidents, near misses, incidents and ill healthwhere required.
- Conduct all HSE trainingassigned to you as an employee 100% utilization of the EmersonSafety App.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Emerson Middle East Africa