HSE Manager (BB-D2646)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Participates in the developmentand implementation of project safety plans.
- Assigns and provides technical supervision of safetyperformance, qualifications and programs.
- Reviews contractors with regard to safety performance,qualifications and programs.
- Conducts safety audits through review and analysis ofperformance of safety records and safetyinspections.
- Participates with laborrelations representatives in meetings to present the company safetypolicy and explain implementation on theproject.
- Assists theWorkers’ Compensation Analyst in coordinating medicalcare and case management of employees injured at companyfacilities.
- Reviews loss controlreports from company insurance carriers and regulatory inspectionagencies and confers with appropriate management representatives oncompliance with regulations and citations.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with thisposition as may be appropriate.
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work FifthEdge - Talent Employers Connected