Purchase In-Charge (BB-FCB29)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
We are seeking anexperienced PurchaseIn-Charge to handle our company'sprocurement activities. The responsibilities include developingpurchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships withsuppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supplyneeds, and overseeing the purchasing team in their dailyactivities.
To be successful as a PurchasingManager you should be able to manage and optimize purchasingactivities and processes. An outstanding Purchasing In-Chargeshould have excellent leadership abilities and be able to negotiatethe best possible deals with suppliers.
·Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
· Managing daily purchasing activities,supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
· Managing supplier relations and negotiatingcontracts, prices, timelines, etc.
·Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and relateddocumentation.
· Coordinating withinventory control to determine and manage inventoryneeds.
· Managing the maintenance ofoffice/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
· Ensuring that all procured items meet therequired quality standards and specifications.
· Preparing cost estimates and managingbudgets.
· Working to improvepurchasing systems and processes.
·Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use thepurchasing system.
· Degree in business administration or arelated field.
· Experience as aPurchasing Manager or in a similar position.
· Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chainmanagement.
· Supervisory andmanagement experience.
· Proficiencyin Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
· Excellent communication skills, both writtenand verbal.
· Strong criticalthinking and negotiation skills.
·Strong planning and organizational skills also the ability to workindependently.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Al Mulla Converting Industries