Senior UI Engineer - Android (BB-0CA80)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior UI Engineer -Android
- Must have exposure to Android Architecture Components,full lifecycle of Android Apps: building from early stages,shipping through Google Play Store
- Knowledgeof multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devicesand caching mechanisms
- Well versed with CI/CDprinciples, and actively involved in solving, troubleshootingissues in distributed services ecosystem
- Knowledge on MVVM, Clear Architecture
- Knowledge on DI
- Knowledge onFunctional Programming
- Experience onFirebase
- Experience in following best Coding, Security,Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architectureand design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology againstother best in classtechnologies.
- Able to influence multiple teams on technicalconsiderations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, bysharing deep knowledge andexperience.
- Self-motivator andself-starter, Ability to own and drivethings without supervision and works collaboratively with the teamsacross the organization.
- Have excellent softskills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideasto Senior and Executive management
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Marc Ellis Consulting