Manager Financial Consolidation & Reporting (BB-F5669)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Manager Financial Consolidation& Reporting
Prepare quarterlyand annual, audited consolidated financial statements of EtisalatGroup on time, complying with IFRS and Group accounting policies inHyperion.
- Perform periodic impairment tests in accordance with IFRSusing appropriate valuation techniques and assist in obtainingclearance from auditors.
- Provision of requireddata to auditors and assist in obtaining audit/review clearance onthe consolidated financial statements.
- Preparing adhoc reports, exception reports and analysisfor Finance sections.
- Provide schedules,information and explanations to facilitate smooth royalty auditclearance from MoF consultants.
- Performquality reviews on assigned Opcos’ submissions explainingvariances and identifying financial impact of significant eventsimpacting their respective profit or loss and balancesheet
- Review, highlight significant itemsreported by component auditors of assigned OPCOs. Understandissues, understand impact on group consolidated financialstatements; Discuss with OpCo’s and providerecommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance,Accounting, etc
- 7 to 10 years of experience,involving similar financial accounting and reportingresponsibilities in a reputable banking/ financial services firm,telecoms company or other multinational organization, includingmost recent 4 years in a managerial role
- Thorough in depth knowledge of IFRS and having financialconsolidation experience
- Working experience inHyperion.
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Etisalat - Abu Dhabi