Personal Assistant to the CEO (BB-D370D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The followingduties are typical for this classification.
Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and /or may be required to perform additional or different duties fromthose set forth below to address business needs and changingbusiness practices.
• Provide executiveand administrative support to the CEO
•Track, prioritize and schedule the key objectives daily forCEO
• Arrange and coordinate the traveland meetings by developing itineraries and agendas
• Manage constantly changing schedules, andanticipate CEO specific travel, lodge preferences andneeds
• Reconcile monthly expensereports using credit card statements for the CEO and following upwith accounts for payments
• Manage,coordinate and maintain demanding calendars of CEO, which includesarranging and coordinating all meetings, internally and externally,as well as teleconferences
•Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO,including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparingminutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues andarranging refreshments.
• Draft andwrite high-quality reports and presentations, as required by theCEO.
• Coordinate the Board ofDirectors meetings, Divisional Managers meetings and otherdepartmental meetings- and other committee or shareholder meetings- annual, semi-annual, or as and when required.
• Serve as a gatekeeper by screening anddirecting incoming calls and visitors for CEO
• Prepare correspondence and reports, proofreaddocuments, and maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems forCEO 'office
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Parsons Corporation