Purchase Assistant (BB-96C48)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- To plan for purchases and issue Purchase Orders tosuppliers, monitor and expedite deliveries as needed.
- To work closely with the Planning Department so as toensure timely supply of materials to support operationalneeds.
- To support Engineering with requisitionof material samples for sample submission to customers.
- To conduct cost reduction exercise on a regularbasis.
- To source, evaluate suppliercapabilities and ensure proper supplier selection.
- To hold regular meetings with various departments such asPlanning, Sales, or Engineering leading to the timely supply ofmaterials to meet customer's requirements.
- To meet any targets of performance measurements that maybe set by the management from time to time.
- Tomanage and maintain relationships on strategic or criticalsupplies.
- To perform regular stocktake.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Should have previous experience in the similarrole.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is amust.
- Able to handle Mandarin speakingsuppliers.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Al Ghazi Group