Senior Media Assistant (BB-4A079)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Description and Requirements
Support in delivering IP Telephony, hostapplications such as Network Management System,
Cable Management Systems and incident managementsoftware.
Operation ofService Desks.
Supportto maintain operational capability of Fixed & Deployableequipment/capabilities.
Design & deliver a new Management InformationSystem
Technical& English Language Training.
Built Estate maintenance andupkeep.
Summary of Duties andResponsibilities:
Provide specialist media support to Learning Central,encompassing the full range of media services in support ofreprographic, audio-visual and TELcapabilities.
Provide photocopying, binding, reprographic and laminatingservices to the Communications School by applying modern techniquesassociated with the capability and performance of appropriateequipment
Conduct routine checks of equipment functionality andcarry out first-line user maintenance procedures on all mediarelated equipment.
Ensure that there are sufficient stocks of materials tomeet customer needs, providing orders for replenishment insufficient time
Maintain a tidy and professional media environment,ensuring materials are always stored and accounted forappropriately and safely
Produce high-quality training materialsaccording to the customer’s needs, including productsassociated with emerging media equipmenttechnologies
Maintain a database of templates and designs for trainingmaterials
Maintain auditable electronic records of all media servicerequisitions and outputs, enabling accurateaccountability
Ensure the Communications School auditorium facility isfunctional and ready for use for all ‘school’and external events, be prepared to assist asrequired
Reportall faults on all audio-visual and media equipment commensurate torole
Be awareof Health and Safety matters concerned with the Learning Centralenvironment and making others aware asnecessary
Produce media design solutions using appropriate softwarefor printed and on-line materials
Provide support to the wider Learning Centralfunctionality in relation to the in ‘school’LMS and TEL material
Provide photography and video capability to the MilitaryCustomer commensurate to role
- Leadin the development of studio facilities for future creation oftraining videos and TEL solutions hosted on the‘school’ LMS
- Actas a mentor to the Military Customer’s personnel assignedto Learning Central to assist in the fulfillment of theiractivities and job roles
- Manage therequisition process and the accounting ofconsumables
- Perform other relatedduties as required
- Advise the TELM,on matters which contribute to achieving transition objectives andassist long-term planning and changemanagement
- Manage and maintain anefficient prioritised electronic filing system
- Maintain all documentation in accordance with TrainingQuality Data Protection guidelines
- Conduct other general office administration duties asrequired
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates