Ship Repair Manager (BB-328F4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Ship Repair Manager
Roles &Responsibilities Responsible for overallcoordination of all activities of the repair/new build projects toachieve timely completion, in line with occupational health andsafety, environment, quality, productivity and commercialaspects.
- Effective delegation and control of resources for optimumproductivity.
- Ensuring compliance withcontracts, specifications, regulatory, company, quality,environment, occupational health and safety standards andprocedures.
- Plan, implement, and demonstratecontinual improvement in occupational health and safety, quality,environment and productivity.
- Liaison andcoordination with regulatory bodies, clients, consultants,contractors, and internally within the company to satisfy theirneeds within commercial controls.
- Ensurecompany and project milestones, and commercial controls areachieved by effective planning, logistics, andexecution.
- Comprehensive inputs to Planningdepartment, not limited to equipment, materials, processes,activities, manpower, and ownership of project plan.
- Control and monitor techno-commercial progress inrelation to base line plan.
- Identifybottlenecks, highlight possible delays in advance, propose andexecute corrective and preventive actions.
- Control and monitoring of variation orders, andcoordination with Commercial department.
- Marine or Mechanical Engineer, NavalArchitect, or relevant Shipyard experience.
- Knowledge of shipyard production tradeactivities.
- Proficiency in Microsoftoffice.
- Good leadership and communicationskills
- Safety Instruction Course for Ship -Repair Managers
calendar_today18 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Ghantoot Offshore Marine Industries LLC