Document Controller (BB-D98FF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job description /Role
- To provideday-to-day administration of quality document control and recordsmanagement support to ensure program wide compliance withregulatory and security requirements.
- Documents & Records Management
- Collect soft and hard copy documents and scan and uploaddocuments in the system as per the established procedures andensure that records are captured and managed according to relevantstandards and best business practices.
- Receiveall technical documents such as drawings, reports, specificationetc. in order to register them in the system.
- Maintain controlled documentation using documentationmanagement system including conducting day-to-day document qualitychecks, maintenance and version control of electronic and paperdocuments and monitoring electronic folder structure in order toensure alignment to the organization’srequirements.
- Provide notification of updatesas required to registered document users, which may include issuingcontrolled hard copies and providing email notification of theupdate in order to ensure that users are provided with the latestdocument versions.
- Provide basic administrativesupport to the document control section as required in order toensure the smooth running of the department’sactivities.
- Provide weekly report of alldeliverables.
- Should have knowledge inTimesheet
- Should have knowdledge inmobilization / demobilization
- Provide accuratecoordination from site to Head Office
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well,multitask and troubleshoot.
- Stronginterpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- They must be computer-savvy and well-versed in MicrosoftOffice products specially excel
- Ability tobeing self-directed, the ability to work independently, and beinghighly-motivated
- Ability to stay focused andcarry out their tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Should be detail-oriented, dependable andtrustworthy
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates