Event Coordinator (BB-5C919)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Coordinate withvendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during event planning.
• Create anddistribute event listing pages on social media websites.
• Manage eventset up, tear down and follow-ups.
• Establishstandardized event procedures and train staff into properlyexecuting them.
• Build and adhereto an event budget to avoid project overruns.
• Track event keyperformance areas and identify items to work on for futureevents.
• Produce weekly,monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Log clientinteraction activities as requested
• Participate in andtake minutes for all department meetings
• Participate inhotel committees. Requirements:
• Ability to workindependently
• Capable of workingwith internal and external teams and partners.
• Experiencecoordinating large-scale events.
• Familiarity withevent registration software.
• Bachelor’sdegree in business management, hospitality management, marketing orrelated areas.
• Ability to workunder strict deadlines.
• Proven ability tofocus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at alltimes
• Computerproficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Opera Sales &Catering, and ability to understand and interpret financialdata.
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work New EJobs