CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST (BB-7C243)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: CYBERSECURITYSPECIALIST
Ensure to build security during thedevelopment stages of software systems, networks and datacenters
• Protect systems by definingaccess privileges, control structures, and resources.
• Implement security improvements by assessing the currentsituation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Find and Report vulnerabilities and risks inhardware and software by conducting periodic audits.
• Find the optimal way to secure the IT infrastructure ofthe organization
• Ensure and build a firewallin the network infrastructure
• Constantlymonitor for cyber-attacks and intrusions
•Find and close all the potential threats, attempted breach andsecurity
• Coordinate with SOC/CSOC teams andperform necessary actions
• Coordinate withIT-Team & Information Security Team to identify and closethe vulnerabilities based on Information Security Audits.
• Identify the perpetrator and liaise with Police ifnecessary
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Trans Skills Employment Services LLC