Marketing Manager - Healthcare (BB-C74F0)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Marketing Manager -Healthcare
• Take on a Hands-onrole by compiling lists describing the offerings andbrochures.
• Support sales, finance, andpartners to organize major events and activities and provide thebudgets regarding marketing.
• Identify newcustomers and prepare presentation for a diverse audience.
• Develop and implement each marketing campaign fromstart to finish.
• Understand a pricingstrategy and market share
• Conduct customersatisfaction customer satisfaction campaigns.
• Assess and evaluate competitors and determine G42 brandawareness and positioning.
• Manage,coordinate and direct relevant healthcare social media content,public relations communication, and content marketing.
• Design and Communicate the marketing plan and evaluate amarketing strategy.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS ANDEXPERIENCE
• Understanding of public relationsin the main markets.
• Ability to quicklyadapt to change and learn.
• Online marketing,including social media, and content marketing.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational andproject management skills
• Able to distillinsights and present information in PowerPoint
• Good presentation skills
•Strategic thinking, highly organized self-starting mentality
• Able to meet tight deadlines in a professionalmanner
• Results-oriented with strongstrategic planning skills
• High level ofpersonal and professional integrity, trustworthiness, strong workethic and interpersonal skills
• Strongcommunication skills (written and verbal) in English, with sharpattention to detail (multi-lingual an advantage)
• Degree or higher in marketing, businessadministration.
• A background in medical orhealthcare industry an advantage.
• Experiencedealing with partners in UAE (Middle East), China, EU in themedical industry.
• Experience creating amarketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan in UAE,and other countries in MENA in healthcare / medical industry.
• Experience with enterprise marketing andPR.
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Group 42