Social Media Manager (BB-09E40)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Responsibilities as Social MediaManager will include the following:
- develop engaging, creative, innovative content forregularly scheduled posts
- grow and expandcompany social media presence into new social media platforms, plusincrease the presence on existing platforms including Facebook,LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- create socialmedia audits & in-depth reporting
- perform research on social media current benchmark trendsand audience preferences
- build meaningfulconnections and encourage community members through dialogue andmessaging
- Hold a relevantbachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Multimediaor any related field.
- In-depth knowledge andunderstanding of the digital landscape and current and new socialnetworking sites.
- Strong command over Englishlanguage & keen news sense.
- Ability toeffectively communicate information and ideas.
- Technical knowledge in Graphics Design is an advantage(e.g. Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Experiencein identifying and creating campaigns for targetaudience.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Binayah Real Estate