Director - International Tax and TransactionServices (BB-8ECDE)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Director - International Tax andTransaction Services
- You'll beheavily involved at all stages of the project life cycle, makingthis a high-profile opportunity to take on a wide range ofresponsibilities and diversify your skills and experience.
- It's all about translating information from avariety of sources into quantitative and qualitative analyses toinform and advise our clients.
- That will includebuilding relationships with clients in a spectrum of industries andgetting to know their unique needs and aspirations to providetailored global services.
- It will also meandemonstrating your leadership by supervising multiple transferpricing engagements and contributing to the delivery of quality taxplanning services for our diverse clients.
Skills and attributes forsuccess
- Serve as a member of multipleclient engagement teams, participating in due diligence andstructuring engagements related to transactions for private equityand strategic corporate clients
- Manage overallengagement, engagement economics and engagement teams across the EYglobal network. Help provide growth and learning opportunities tojunior professionals, while providing clear and direct feedback onoverall performance.
- Assist in the review andanalysis of the tax aspects of acquisition and merger agreementsand draft tax opinion letters and memoranda
- Identifyand analyze tax risks and opportunities while advising onalternative tax strategies for acquisition, disposition, andrestructuring of businesses
- Review, assess, andadvise clients regarding tax computations reflected in theirfinancial models; and assist clients in the quantitative andqualitative analysis of the tax data in their financial projectionsfor the transaction
Skills and attributesfor success
- If you are a client driven,strategically and commercially aware, excellent communicator in arange of situations both written and oral, enthusiastic withflexible attitude to work and a strong motivator, you will beperfect for the role.
To qualify for therole you must have
- Bachelor'sDegree in Tax, Economics, Accounting or Finance and an approvedprofessional qualification or equivalent (e.g. ADIT / ATT / ACCA /CPA / ACA / CA / LLB or MBA, or MA, MSc or PhD in fields listedabove)
- 7 - 10 years of relevant tax experience
- Broad exposure to international taxation with focus oninbound and outbound investments
- Strong managerial,organisational, project management, analytical and verbal/writtencommunication skills
- Proven track record with aleading professional services firm
- Experience ofmanaging a team and/or mentoring and developing more junior teammembers
Ideally, you'll alsohave
- Proficiency in Arabiclanguage
- Strong writing, research, analytical,communication and presentation skills
- Ability to workin fast paced professional services environment
-Willingness and ability to travel, whennecessary
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Ernst & Young