Senior Engineer, Reliability (Mechanical) (BB-BD2A8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Engineer,Reliability (Mechanical)
- Solid experience in integrity managementsystem
- Piping inspection techniques
- Piping standards knowledge
- Remnantlife assessment
- Identifying different failuremodes for static equipment
- Solid knowledge andexperience in different protective coating for alternativeapplications.
- Risk based inspection
- Experience in material selection for differentapplication
- Auditing skills
- Failure mode analysis
- Identifyingintegrity operating windows.
- Must possess highleadership and excellent communication skills
- Oversee,plan, direct and coordinate the activities relating to Mechanical& Rotating Machinery Assets' issues in the LNG andASR facilities. Analyze, diagnose, and solve significant plantissues relating primarily to production opportunity losses andintegrity and reliability. This includes issues concerning allaspects of the plant in operations, reliability, integrity,maintenance, engineering, projects, training, and quality toprovide long term proactive results.
- Act as anIndependent Competent Person (ICP) to carry out studies torepetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affectplant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost orregulatory compliance issues. To fulfill this responsibility, theSenior Engineer, Reliability (Mechanical) apply Data analysistechniques that can include:
- Reliabilitymodeling and prediction
- Fault TreeAnalysis
- Weibull Tree Analysis
- Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA,RCFA)
- Failure Reporting, Analysis andCorrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Work with Plant Operations, Maintenance, andEngineering Divisions to perform analyses of assets
- Monitor Machineryperformance
- Overall EquipmentEffectiveness
- Remaining useful life
- Other parameters that defineoperating condition, reliability and costs of assets
Bachelor Degree inMechanical Engineering or other related Engineeringdiscipline
Minimum Experience& Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years of experience, in Mechanicalmaintenance, engineering technology and reliability in the Oil& Gas or Petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge &Skills
- Knowledge of gasextraction and process plant operations, engineering principles andtechnology.
- Good knowledge and application ofMechanical Engineering and Rotating machinery concepts
- Mechanical system / machinery overhaul
- Proficient with SAP, Historian (PHD) and MS officeapplications
- Proficient in RCA / FMEA / Faulttree analysis
- Analysing data, StatisticalAnalysis
- Vibration Analysis, Condition& performance monitoring tools
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Delta International Petroleum Services (DIPS)