HR Manager (BB-7C386)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- - The role requires themanagement of staff, policies and procedure, daily operation,management of office premises, government formalities for the staffvisas and necessary labor approvals, travel management and allother admin and office related support assigned by themanagement.
- - This is a strictly confidentialrole and all work-related matters must be handled with the utmostconfidentiality. Activities:
- - Maintain staffby recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. -Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- - Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrativedepartment and staff members. - Monitor costs and expenses toassist in budget preparation.
- - Working withaccounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending,and processing payroll and other expenses.
- -Manage governmental permits and certificates.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work BAC Middle East