Arabic Consultant/ Specialist Physical Medicine (BB-9FF67)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Document examination results, treatmentplans, and patients' outcomes.
- Record patient medical histories.
Examine patients to assess mobility, strength,communication, or cognition.
- Examinepatients to assess general physical condition.
Assess characteristics of patients'pain such as intensity, location, and duration using standardizedclinical measures. Provide inpatient or outpatient medicalmanagement of neuromuscular disorders, musculoskeletal trauma,acute and chronic pain, deformity or amputation, cardiac orpulmonary disease, or other disabling conditions.
- Treat chronic diseases ordisorders.
Monitor effectiveness ofpain management interventions such as medication and spinalinjections.
- Monitor patient progressor responses to treatments.
Developcomprehensive plans for immediate and long-term rehabilitationincluding therapeutic exercise; speech and occupational therapy;counseling; cognitive retraining; patient, family or caregivereducation; or community reintegration.
- Develop treatment plans that use non-medicaltherapies.
Coordinate physicalmedicine and rehabilitation services with other medicalactivities.
- Collaborate withhealthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
Prescribe physical therapy to relax themuscles and improve strength.
- Prescribe treatments or therapies.
Perform electrodiagnosis including electromyography, nerveconduction studies, or somatosensory evoked potentials ofneuromuscular disorders or damage.
- Test patient nervous system functioning.
Consult or coordinate with otherrehabilitative professionals including physical and occupationaltherapists, rehabilitation nurses, speech pathologists,neuropsychologists, behavioral psychologists, social workers, ormedical technicians.
- Collaboratewith healthcare professionals to plan or providetreatment.
Prescribe therapyservices, such as electrotherapy, ultrasonography, heat or coldtherapy, hydrotherapy, debridement, short-wave or microwavediathermy, and infrared or ultraviolet radiation, to enhancerehabilitation.
- Prescribe treatmentsor therapies.
Instruct interns andresidents in the diagnosis and treatment of temporary or permanentphysically disabling conditions.
- Train medical providers.
Diagnose or treat performance-related conditions such assports injuries or repetitive motion injuries.
- Diagnose medical conditions.
- Treatacute illnesses, infections, or injuries.
Prescribe orthotic and prosthetic applications andadaptive equipment, such as wheelchairs, bracing, and communicationdevices, to maximize patient function andself-sufficiency.
- Prescribeassistive medical devices or related treatments.
Conduct physical tests such as functionalcapacity evaluations to determine injured workers'capabilities to perform the physical demands of theirjobs.
- Examine patients to assessgeneral physical condition.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 4 years(Required)
- DOH (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Czech Rehabilitation Hospital