CREATIVE DESIGN TEACHER (BB-1DEE3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: CREATIVE DESIGN TEACHER
Please read the advert carefully, including theresponsibilities of the role - Creative Design is an Art basedrelated role.
Please note that you musthold a Bachelor.s degree in Creative Design or very closelyassociated subjects and have at least three years of teachingexperience OR at least one year of teaching experience plussignificant industry experience.
- Bachelor'sdegree in the curricular subject from a recognizeduniversity.
- Masters degree ispreferred
Teaching Certificate /Diploma from a recognized university or equivalent
ILETS 6.5 or higher for Non-Native language speakers isrequired
Creative Design AndMultimedia Teacher Responsibilities
- Instruct students in Creative Design –painting, sketching, drawing, printmaking, ceramic, sculpturing andareas of Creative Design, such as illustration, art history, orcommercial art as well as the elements of design, graphics, productdesign and environmental studies.
- Introducestudents to a range of mixed media, techniques and design processesin both 2D and 3D form.
- Teach students thevisual language of Creative Design through the promotion of skills,knowledge and understanding. Strategies are employed whichencourage students to recognize and appreciate qualities of line,tone, texture, pattern, color, shape, form and space etc. CreativeDesign classes provide the opportunity to work with a variety ofmaterials using different tools and techniques. These may includepaint, collage, printmaking, ICT, clay or sculpture
- Set up and maintain facilities such as kilns for ceramicwork, studios and storage areas
- Demonstratethe use of Creative Design materials and tools such as oils,watercolors, palettes and palette knives, brushes, pens, pencils,dyes, clay, fabric, canvas and paper
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Worldteachers Recruitment