Found in: Whatjobs AEPremium
1. Material Planning and Procurement .. esp. Print
2. Transactions related to Procurement, Issuance and Transfers
3. Weekly and Monthly Reporting of Sales purchases, Inventory and Consumptions to Principals
4. Claims to Principals
Key Reporting requirement:
1. Weekly sell-out report for HP consumables – Needs to be uploaded to HP Portal every Monday for previous week, from previous week Monday to Sunday. Report summary consists of the following, Sell-in units (Received), Inventory units and Sales units ( Sold which are Invoiced- UY/SY/S9/CY/C9 and Contractual consumptions-IM (SF/SL/SA/SN issuance). Multiple consolidations of mentioned data's to summarize. If there is a period in which the end of the month will be covered and next month in a week, then two separate reports should be made and uploaded
2. Monthly SOB report for HP consumables – Email to be sent to HP Channel intelligence on or before 2nd of every month. Need to mention only 100% genuine our Toner & inks stocks.
3. Uploading Contracts for Jumbo Contract customers, new or renewal – Contract is between Jumbo & End Customer (Lease and FSMA). Template downloaded from HP Champs Portal and should indicate the Customer details, product numbers and each serial numbers of machine. – As and when there are new contracts and upon renewals of expiring contracts.
4. Monthly Uploading of HP SCRP consumptions in HP Champs portal – Should be done on or before 5th of every month. Template downloaded to HP Champs Portal and should indicate the following, Contract number, supplies part number and month/year. This is based on consumption report – IM (SL/SF/S8) and indication the contract number for each supplies part number. Ensure that all SCRP consumptions have contracts uploaded in champs portal to avoid penalty.
5. Cost and consumables sales report Summary – Every month end after invoicing of consumable sales. Required by Jumbo Division Head. Consists of costs for contractual, paid and warranty customers (SL/SF/SA/SN/NB), consumables sales and consumable cost for DMPS, PMPS and others.
6. Service Center Monthly Ageing Stock report – Required by Jumbo Division Head. Report consists of summary, brand wise and category wise ageing details.
Material Planning and Procurement ..
Transactions related to Procurement, Iss...View More
At Jumbo, we are passionate about technology and even more passionate about earning the trust of our customers.Few things signal the dawn of a new era like the revolution that Jumbo heralded into UAE over 40 years ago. The late Mr. M R Chhabria founded the company that went on to transform the consumer electronics landscape in UAE and grew into what we are today - a formidable corporate.Guided by our founder's philosophy and defined by our varied portfolio, unique strengths and skills, we have grown from strength to strength over the last four decades. Through strategic diversification, we aim to create a future where everyone has access to the best that the world can offer.We believe in the significance of long-term partnerships – precisely why our brands, customers, associates and employees have been our long-standing allies and will remain with us in our march towards a bigger and brighter tomorrow
OTP * Resend OTP Note : OTP has been sent to registered Mobile Number
calendar_today 1 week ago
Ensure the definition and preparation of PO/ Final Contract Documentation for relevant local procurement commodity/ cate ...
Hitachi Rail STS - Al Ain - Whatjobs AEPremium
Assesses total costs of company purchases. Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing g ...
Pioneer Vision Group - Al Ain - Whatjobs AEPremium
Responsible for the day to day procurement activities involving technical spare parts, consumables, equipment, vehicles, ...
AGL Coca Cola - Al Ain - Whatjobs AEPremium