Assurance - Business Controls Risk - IT Audit Senior Associate (BB-A7F76)
Found in: Neuvoo AE
Description:Assurance - Business Controls Risk - IT Audit Senior Associate - Abu Dhabi
Line of Service
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in our Information Technology Audit Services practice, within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
Our team uses current and emerging technologies to assist clients with financial reporting, compliance, and operational processes controls. You’ll provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and Information Technology management controls.To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- 5+ years IT Audit & IT General Controls experience
- SQL languageproficiency
- Data Analytics expertise (Power BI, Tableau or Alteryx)
- Network security
- good understanding of ERP infrastructure e.g. SAP, ORACLE, MS Dynamics etc.
- good understanding of cyber security risks and controls from IT perspective
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
YesGovernment Clearance Required?
YesJob Posting End Date
January 30, 2021
Posted 2 Days Ago
You know us. We want to know you.
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen.To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
calendar_today1 week ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
payment400.000 € - 600.000 € per year
work PwC South Africa