Managing Consultant – fluent in Arabic and English, Abu Dhabi (BB-4B132)
Found in: Neuvoo AE
Who we want
Gallup is seeking an ambitious and seasoned sales leader to drive its business growth in the Middle East. We are searching for a top consultant who can quickly build relationships with high level decision makers. This individual will be a strategic business thinker and analytical specialist whose core strengths are persuasiveness, relationship building, client networking, listening, advising, and presenting. Our consultants are responsible for managing and expanding our client relationships. They are an expert at identifying business problems and leveraging Gallup's extensive research in workplace, marketplace and strengths & development to deliver practical and workable solutions that yield value and change for our clients.
In order to thrive in this role, you need to be self-motivated and have a thirst for results. People and speaking skills are a must: you will be pitching your visions, solutions and recommendations to high-level decision makers. The sense of achievement that comes with a successful sale should be core to what motivates you. Constantly being on the road and on site with clients should not faze you. You should have an intense desire to meet people and get a rush from the thrill of the pursuit. Independent thought is not only welcome but encouraged. You understand that ultimately the responsibility for results lies with you. You feel like you need to win every day.
What you’ll be doing…
- Building a base of consulting expertise in Gallup’s core practice areas
- Creating trusted advisory relationships with current and new clients that lead to business growth and client retention
- Strategically cold calling and sourcing leads to find prospects
- Influencing senior-level decision makers on complex recommendations based on predictive business analytics
- Researching clients' human capital needs, tactically matching their requirements with our solutions and closing deals that fully align the two
- Identifying and implementing solutions that drive business growth and organizational change — and measuring implemented successes
What you need…
- A degree is required, a master’s is desirable
- 8 or more years of prior experience in a B2B environment (business development preferred)
- Entrepreneurial initiative to develop leads with current and prospective clients
- The aptitude to effectively apply Gallup’s science and solutions to complex business problems, and the courage to influence senior-level decision makers.
- Track record of exceeding targets and achieving revenue generation and growth
- A strong sense of mission and purpose, and a desire to impact client organisations.
- A keen interest in organisational psychology and behavioural economics would be an asset
- Applicants must be fluent in both Arabic and English – this includes the reading and writing of both languages, as well as spoken What we offer
- An individualised and flexible work schedule
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities including an intensive 90-day onboarding programme
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
- Great benefits package including private medical cover, pension contribution and performance related bonuses Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
calendar_today1 week ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Gallup, Inc