Consumer Analytics Manager (BB-4CF28)
Found in: Neuvoo AE
Description:"The role is for Retail Bank Analytics and requires a solid team player with a strong sense of urgency, who can use state of the art methods to analyse data for our consumer bank enabling us to make smarter decisions, deliver better products and provide remarkable customer service, ultimately to increase new customer acquisitions and also enhance existing customer product usage, cross sell and client experience, for Retail Banking. Successful candidate will be critical in helping to unlock potential through converting results into meaningful actions. The candidate should be able to effectively communicate the analysis findings and recommendations at senior forums and have the drive to follow through the business implementation.
The Citi Data & Analytics team is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. This fast-paced role identifies fact based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. This advanced function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best-in-class and relevant analytic methodologies. To accomplish this, the group focuses on linkages of information, cutting-edge tools, advanced analytics and statistical modelling. Key focus areas include web analytics, digital lead generation and conversion, campaign tracking, big data analytics, modelling, profitability analysis and real-time data integration.
The Retail Analytics Manager will work within the Middle East data & analytics team, to support next generation capabilities that include but are not limited to advanced analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and latest technologies in digital marketing. In addition to these technical elements of the role, the incumbent will also provide significant expertise on business drivers, financials, as well as project management.
- Drive data & analytics initiatives across assets, retail, client experience, digital sales, adopting solutions based on data & analytics, leading to business profitability and customer growth.
- Use Machine learning / Statistical techniques to analyze large sets of customer data and produce actionable insights
- Work on projects that promote data based decision across business strategy, product design, campaign management & customer service
- Identify innovative data sources
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytics systems
- Take ownership of data extraction, processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Work with complex databases
- Understand business priorities and work out data driven solutions, create significant value addition
- Proactively seek out best practices and adopt the same in day to day functioning
- Leverage strong proprietary digital platforms and partnerships of Citi, with heavy footfall into the website, mobile application and social media sites, to increase conversions and bookings through analytical techniques and propensity modeling
- Incorporate learnings from past campaigns into future campaigns, by providing timely and comprehensive campaign intelligence
- Hypothesis generation creating a constant test cycle for the business with the primary end goals being to increase new to bank customer acquisitions, credit card usage of existing customers and cross sell of new products to the existing base, in that order
- Prepare financial projections related each initiative in order to measure the bottom-line impact at a customer and at a project level
- Expand Citi’s prospect base across asset and liability products
- Assess the credit risk aspect of each business initiative driven/supported by Data & Analytics Unit
- Support regional technology implementation for Analytics infrastructure projects
- Support the Head of Data & Analytics in strategic projects – locally and regionally.
- This is an amazing opportunity to learn the whole spectrum of GCB sales and products with the added advantage of analytics coverage/exposure that is a primary in this role. This role offers an opportunity to work on best-in-class products and provide services to our customers by leveraging Citi's unparalleled global network thereby enabling you to grow a great career
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in data science
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression
- Experience in P&L drivers and Financials
- Experience in Retail Banking Analytics
- Scorecard development & modeling
- Experience in Consumer Banking
- Strong communication and presentation/story telling skills at senior forums.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Proficiency in data visualization and scripting / programming languages - SQL/SAS/SQL/R/Python/PySpark
- Adobe Analytics
- Digital marketing analytics and related technologies
- Profitability drivers, Financial projections and P&L preparation
- Advanced Excel usage
- Exposure to Hadoop / NoSQL / EAP databases preferred
- Project Management
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research or other related fields, where Master’s degree in any of these fields is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with non-technical partners at senior forums
- Self-motivated individuals who are independent and a self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in teams and in fast paced environments, multitask and respond in short timeframes with strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrate a proactive learning attitude along with a structured thought process
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and focus on project delivery & result tracking
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
Decision Management ------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
Business Analysis ------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
------------------------------------------------------ Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (""Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ""EEO is the Law "" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career."
calendar_today1 week ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
payment400.000 € - 600.000 € per year
work Citibank (Switzerland) AG