This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am an Architect by profession with more than 16 years of experience in Architecture and Building Design (Concept – Detail), including design -development, detailed design, design review, preparation of presentation, Local Authority Co-Ordination for Approvals, contract documentation and site coordination/Inspection. I have worked on the projects of various scale and type such as residential and commercial building, Hospitality and shopping malls, mixed-use and high-rise Buildings, Industrial Buildings.
Bachelor degree in architecture
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
• Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design and Detail Design for High rise buildings.
• Authority Submissions and Discussion for Approvals (DM, Trakhees, DDA, DWC & DMC)
• BIM Manager Training done with Revit Architecture 2021, Navis works 2021, BIM 360/Collaborate pro and
Training obtained for Preparation of BEP, Revit Architecture modeling, Basic knowledge about Revit Str and MEP modeling.
Navis works for Identifying the clashes between all the other disciplines and co-ordination.
• Design of Hotels, Schools, Residential and Office Buildings
• Implication of legislation and building codes on the design
• Environmental Design Strategies
• Preliminary and Detail Design Engineering
• Specification and product evaluation
• Coordination of construction documents and Drawings (interdisciplinary)
• Tendering Process
• Co-Ordination with Developers like Nakheel, Emaar, DMC, Meraas /DP for Various Projects.
• Site Visits and Meeting with Contractor / Client.
• Quality checking on site for Architecture finishes works
• Sub-Contractor/Suppliers Review and Approval
• Shop Drawings/Specification review
• Mock-up/Finishes Inspection
• Design review as per Local Authority regulations