This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
A dedicated, Mature, highly Qualified, Multilingual, and Pro-Active Occupational Health, Safety and Risk Manager / Consultant (HSE Dept. Head Manager) with 20 Years of managerial and technical work experience with exposure to various projects involving civil, process, architectural, erection, infrastructural, heavy machinery, operations, plumbing, electro-mechanical, chemical, landscaping and irrigations works in building construction and plants in combination with housing and catering contractors at projects’ camps with numerous residents. Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, presentation, and training skills with proven ability to interact effectively with technicians and management at all levels. Ability to develop and issue HSE Manual and Procedures according to the scope of project.
* Master of Science (M.Sc)- Environmental Health and Safety Management.
* NEBOSH (UK) – IGC (Level 3) – Occupational Safety & Health (Distinction)
* Environmental, Health and Safety Management Certificate. (London, UK)
* ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) Auditor.
* IOSH Certificate – Managing Safely in Construction (UK).
* IOSH Certificate – Working Safely (UK).
* NASP Diploma – Workplace Health and Safety (USA).
* OSHA 30 – General/Construction Health and Safety Standards (USA).
* EPA Campus – Environmental Specialist Certification.
* Safe Erection and Dismantling of Scaffolds.
* Accident Investigations and Reporting Course.
* Safety Manual Organization.
* Basic Safety Course.
* Fire Fighting and Emergency Response.
* Advanced First Aid.
* Spill Response and Chemical handling.
* Material Handling and Jetty Safety Awareness Course.
*Management/Fire Risk Assessment and Safe System.
* The Principle of Health & Safety / Behavioral Safety / Accident Investigation.
* Advance Risk Assessment Course.
* Basic Supervisor Skills.
* Heavy Duty Equipment’s Safety.
* Workplace Awareness.
Head of HSE Dept. Construction.
Senior Manager, Operations.
Jetty Supervisor. (Safety Dept) Isnad – one of ADNOC Group