This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Motivated engineer looking to further my skillset and feed my curiosity towards the CybeSpace field, I’m excited to prove my value and add to a business
Bachelor degree in Network Security Engineering
2+ Years Experience in the network security field as an IT analyst working with Firewalls, proxies, SIEM and participating in several projects relevant to the Cyber Security field
IT Analyst, Ministry of Defense
United Arab Emirates • January 2019 — Present
• Monitor network event logs for security breaches or abnormalities in the system.
• Handle security incidents, contain and investigate root cause.
• Produce incident reports.
• Asses and test Network/security infrastructure as well as health of Physical network devices.
• Manage network traffic and place firewall rules to best practice.
• Conduct network assessment scans to find existing vulnerabilities
• Mitigate risks by detecting vulnerabilities in the environment and taking appropriate measures accordingly
• Participate in projects related to Network Security
• Installation and configuration of OPSWAT MetaDefender, 2019.
• SIEM solution, LogRhythm, 2019-2020.
• Installation and configuration of Reboot Restore Rx, 2019.
• Participating on building a new Data Center for MOD, 2019.
• Intelligence gathering, analysis, and forecasting course across cyberspace, 2019.
• OPSWAT Metadefender Administration, 2019.
• COBIT, 2019.
• Nexpose Rapid7 Administration, 2020.
• SANS Certificate of completion, 2017 (Networks and System Defensive Disciplines, Incident Management and Response Operations)
• CompTIA Network+ Certificate, 2016
• Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices 1 Certificate, 2016
• IT Essentials Cisco Certificate, 2014
• CCNA Routing and Switching: Introduction to Networks, 2014
• Rapid7 Nexpose Certified Administrator, 2020