حول Karim Karim:
- Multi-faceted professional with over 10 years experience in Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sourcing & Procurement, Revenue Generation, Client Relationship Management, and Team Management
- Demonstrated analytical skills in formulating & analyzing budgets, as well as tracking resource deployments to ensure business growth
- Successfully developed and maintained a website on OpenCart, WordPress, and Shopify.
- Establishing relationships with potential vendors, achieving cost-effective purchases of materials, minimizing lead times, and eliminating bottlenecks.
- An innovative & result-orientated professional with strong planning, problem-solving, decision-making,
- Providing valuable inputs for marketing strategies by analyzing the latest marketing trends and tracking competitors' activities
Since Sep’19 with Techie & Trendy -Website developer and cataloging Specialist
Key Result Areas:
- Designed and developed a user-friendly website, including an optimized check-out page that increased user clicks, and subsequently Purchases.
- Devised various custom responsive Opencart, WordPress, and Spotify sites from design camps that included advanced features.
- Fixed Bugs from an existing website and implemented enhancements that significantly improved web functionality and speed.
- Creating company logos and other graphic art projects for customers using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw software.
- Backing up files from websites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Updated web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Providing search engine optimization (SEO) practices to all websites on a weekly basis.
- Submitting the site to search engines and adding keywords to all pages to improve placement in search results.
- Managed online network sites, including server administration, e-mail, and web analytics.
- Using Google Analytics to monitor and track analytics on websites to analyze positive and negative aspects of the website’s user experience
- Introduced new plug-ins and extensions to make the website more usable and interactive.
- Managed comments from visitors, including private emails and comments posted on the site.
- Managed Google Merchant product data feeds to promote the website product on the google search platform.
- Ensured hardware and software worked properly without errors.
- Act as the company expert in creating PPC and Google AdWords campaigns to be integrated with new website builds.
Dec’13- Sep’19 with Sealddeal as eCommerce specialist
Key Result Areas:
- Created product listings including the writing of product descriptions and content built and managed product images.
- Achieved success by planning and selling the products on all major e-commerce platforms (Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Shop Clue, Snapdeal, eBay, etc.).
- Monitored and optimized live listings ensuring products are accurately priced and photographed.
- Improved listing performance by using keyword ranking, campaigns, promotion, sponsored ads, and Coupons.
- Managed FBA workflow: created shipping plans, Monitored FBA inventory.
- Responsible for filing damage claims and getting reimbursed for damaged or missing returns.
- Ensured that all products were barcoded, pick-up shipping labels were generated on time, and products were shipped on time.
- Ensured that the order placed was not fake by doing a risk assessment before dispatching the product.
- Answered customer queries by email.
- Research new products and business opportunities.
- Analyze the best-selling products online and find out what is new and what is selling.
- Developed reports for orders, reconciliation, returns, and expenses by using vlook up, Match, and Indirect formulas on an excel sheet.
Oct’12- Sep’13 with Keys Hotel Whitefield as Sales Executive (Regional Sales)
- Involve in promoting and selling all keys to hotel rooms
- Attended & represented the company at trade shows and city-wide conventions
- Established & maintained relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/ or convention business
- Liaised & negotiated guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines
- Led tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertain qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures
Aug’11- Sep’12 with The Solitaire Hotel as Sales Executive
- Managed & participated in rapport building and ensuring relationships Pre-sales and post-sales; developed references in terms of building the corporate database
Established excellent rapport among the corporate community and network in Bangalore
2009: Bachelor of Business Management (Graduation) from Bankatlal Rajaram Boob College of Commerce, Raichur, Karnataka
2006: 12th from Seth RP Sukhani Pu College, Raichur, Karnataka
2004: 10th from Infant Jesus School, Raichur, Karnataka
محترفون من نفس قطاع التكنولوجيا والإنترنت مثل Karim Karim
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Dubai, دبي
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Karim
وظائف بالقرب من Dubai, دبي
American University of Sharjah الشارقة, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
معالجة المدفوعات الصادرة بما يتوافق مع السياسات والإجراءات المالية. · تتبع جميع المدفوعات والنفقات، بما في ذلك أوامر الشراء والفواتير وطلبات السداد والبيانات وما إلى ذلك. · إجراء المعاملات المالية الي ...
BESIX Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Responsibilities: · Compile safety programs. · Practice safe working techniques. · Implement and maintain health and safety standards. · Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employee ...
Intaj Interiors Ajman, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
A Senior Upholsterer with good experience and has good stitching skills and have knowledge in giving the correct fabric calculation is Urgently required for a Furniture manufacturing company in Ajman.