حول Muhammad Saidalavi:
Detail-oriented and driven accountant with 6 years of experience and knowledge of general Accounting principles. Demonstrated aptitude in financial reporting analysis, general ledger reconciliation, Accounts Payable and receivable. Works well in time sensitive situations and high pressure, fast-paced environments.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Functions.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare monthly payroll along with WPS system.
- Preparation, validation and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Monitoring Cheque and cash deposits in bank.
- Prepare journal entries and maintains appropriate accounting records.
- Prepared monthly bank reconciliations with 100% accuracy.
- Reconcile and rectify all ledger accounts belonging to customers & Suppliers.
- Assist in Preparing balance sheet, proﬁt and loss statement and other reports.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Manage Intercompany transactions and reconcile the balances on a periodic basis.
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including monthly projects Invoices.
- Interact with customers on transaction related issues to resolve the queries / issue in a timely and accurate manner to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction.
- Undertake any other specific duties assigned by the management.
- Checking and verifying the accuracy of Daily revenue report and sending to Management.
- Function as an intermediary between clients and sales department of the company.
- Coordinating sales orders and delivery orders with the sales team and customers services.
- Handle day-to-day financial transactions of the company; issuing of Cheque and petty cash management.
2013- 2015: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Major: Finance Minor: Marketing
Marthoma Institute of Information Technology (MIIT), Kerala
Related Courses: Financial Management, Financial Strategy,
Data Analysis & Statistical Technique/ Quantitative Methods for Financial Management
2010 – 2013: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
UniversityInstitute of Technology (UIT), Kerala
محترفون من نفس قطاع المحاسبة والمالية مثل Muhammad Saidalavi
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Sharjah, الشارقة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Muhammad
وظائف بالقرب من Sharjah, الشارقة
Apex Employment Services Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Responsible for Directing, Coordinating & growing the Health Insurance Business, identifying new business opportunities. · Building internal capability, awareness and knowledge of insurance within Sup ...
Marriott International, Inc Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Posting Date Mar 15, 2021 · Job Number 21022035 · Job Category Finance & Accounting · Location Courtyard Dubai Green Community, Green Community, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ...
RAK BUILDING MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING SERVICELLC Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
To carry out Planned, Reactive &Corrective Maintenance Task. Ensure tasks are completed within therequired response time based on priorities. Execute PPM tasks asper the schedules and frequencies. Sub ...