This professional is in active search of jobs
A competent Electrical Engineer with more than 5 years of professional experience in Estimation, Construction Supervision, Design, Technical and MEP coordination working in a high profile organization. I have good experience in multidisciplinary projects such as Preliminary infrastructure, High-rise buildings, commercial and residential buildings in UAE and India. An effective communicator, excellent analysis and strong technical skills. Diversified experience in Civil, MEP constructions and fit out works. A consistent track record of successfully completing projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
B.TECH- Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2011-2015
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
- Planning, management, supervision and execution of projects with multi-disciplinary proficiency in MEP, Civil, Facility maintenance and fit out works.
- Site execution and building maintenance of high rise structures like Shopping Malls, Hotels, Residential Buildings, etc in UAE and India.
- Project engineering and execution of MEP, Civil and fit out projects right from the initial stage to final handover/close out of projects.
- Familiar with DEWA Regulations, DDA, DCD and Dubai Airport Fit-out works (Authority approvals and work execution).
- Knowledge in preparation of Electrical Load Schedule, Schematic Diagrams, MEP drawings, DCD drawings, Voltage Drop Calculations, Designing calculations etc
- Quantity take-off, Electrical Estimation, Preparation of Technical Documents, etc.
GULF DYNAMIC SERVICES/ LABTEC INTERIORS LLC, DUBAI
(DUBAI INVESTMENTS GROUP)
PROJECT ENGINEER Dec 2019- At present
Gulf Dynamic Services/ Labtec Interiors is a part of Dubai Investments PJSC Company. GDS is well known for its professional and service oriented approach in the field of Hotel projects, MEP, Turnkey fit out solutions, Joinery and Building maintenance works.
- I was accountable for planning and timely execution of MEP and Interior fit out Projects, and led a team consisting of Draftsmen, Supervisors, skilled and unskilled labors. I worked closely with the The Group GM and The Projects Head.
- I joined GDS/ Labtec Interiors as an Electrical Engineer and later promoted to the position of Project Engineer (MEP & Fit out projects).
- Supervise sub-contractors at site & ensure the proper quality of work being executed.
- Supervise all the MEP installation, testing, & commissioning activities.
- Estimates the budgetary price for the Electrical Projects by reviewing the tender documents and identify the Scope of works, related requirements, and highlight critical parts of the job.
- Attend meetings with client / consultant & follow up the agreed actions on time.
- Ensure & check the MEP civil requirements are provided at site in the proper time to avoid re-work.
- Arrange and chair Co-ordination Meetings with all Subcontractors involved in the works in conjunction with the Project Management team on a biweekly basis and more frequently if required.
- Ensure that contractors adhere to HSE policy & local regulation.
- Prepare method statement for site activities.
- Assist in reviewing the design drawing & material submittal.
- Follow up with the Client / consultant for the documents approval.
- Establish proper interpersonal relation with entire Project team and bear responsibility in fostering team
FUTURE GULF CONTRACTING, Dubai, UAE
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Apr 2018- Dec 2019
- Plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all electrical/maintenance related works of the project at site.
- Ensures that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
- Designing and Drafting of various electrical drawings and related works if required.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports to the concerned department.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
What kind of projects is NIKHIL VENU looking for?
For the position of Electrical Engineer, Project Engineer, Site Engineer, MEP Engineer, Facility Engineer,etc