حول Syed Qasim Nusrathi:
Highly motivated Stock Controller, Purchase Co-Ordinator (B.Sc. Graduate) with more than 8 years’
experience from reputed UAE companies, expertise in analyzing day to day operations within the inventory
areas ensuring adherence to company policies and procedure.
• Specialized in conducting physical inventories in more than 300 outlets of the group and
ensure that physical quantity of items matches with the system quantity. (Automobiles
Used & New Cars), Contracting, Building Materials, FMCG, Consumer electronics,
Watches, Heavy Equipment, Furniture).
• Responsible to prepare reports like, fast-moving, slow-moving, Damage items and return
material of Showroom, Store and Warehouse across UAE.
• Prepare timely inventory reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are
controlled and any discrepancies are addressed and resolved on time.
• To Maintain accurate stock value by checking physically quantity by completing accurate
physical counting of all inventory items and ensure all such inventory items are properly
recorded and make sure all stores’ procedures are as per international standard.
• If any variance found in stock is cleared by analyzing the entire inventory related
transactions and finally adjust the stock for the items which are having actual variances
by making issue & receipt transactions and debit and credit the shortage & excess values
as per higher management advice.
• Guiding store on receiving delivers, returning POs and operational issues involving stocks.
• Responsible to coordinate with the concern departments and provide backend support
to increase sales and maximize the profit of the company.
• Creating new SKUs on daily routine for all group and determine and maintain updated
item master attributes, for all active items, stock levels and quantities.
Audit documents at all the outlets of the group, checking the invoices on timely bases,
and ensures all delivery notes are prepared & maintained accurately.
• To provide backend support to sales team to achieve business goals.
• Submit daily negative / Positive discrepancy reports and conduct spot counts followed by
investigation and necessary system transactions.
• Conduct Annual, Surprise Stock counts across all stores in region.
• Random audits (Spot Check) to warehouse, store, and showroom all over UAE.
• Performing Scrap FA & Inventory items procedures based on company policy and handing
over material to scrap buyer.
• Creating new Vendors in Oracle for all groups with clear audit of documentation without
• Creating purchase orders with items, items cost and delivery dates with agreed conditions.
• Enter order details (e.g., vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases and updates the
• Forecasting the right quantity of products to each store based on sales reports and inventory
Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science)
محترفون من نفس قطاع البيع بالتجزئة مثل Syed Qasim Nusrathi
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Dubai, دبي
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Syed Qasim
وظائف بالقرب من Dubai, دبي
McDermott International, Ltd Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
Job Description · Company Overview: · People power our future. That is why advancing a dynamic, inclusive environment, where everyone grows and thrives is critically important to us. · Our ingenuity f ...
Apt Resources Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
Apt Resources an international recruitment agency is currently seeking a Reservation Manager for a prestigious 4-Star Hotel in Dubai to oversee the reservation operations and ensure efficient and effe ...
Kerry Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
Requisition ID 48272 · Position Type FT Permanent · Recruiter #LI-RG1 · Posting Type LI · About Kerry Kerry is the world\'s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceuti ...