This professional is in active search of jobs
Senior Electrical Engineer (Project Manager) with15 years of progressive experience, working with Engineering services & Development (CIVILCO-MEP Division) in the construction & building Industry. Primarily focused on management, design & implementation of any electrical & low current system. Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, and possess a wide range of technical/professional skills. Enjoy being part of a team, as well as managing, motivating and training a productive Team; and thrives in high pressure & challenging environment.
Sept 2003 – Sept 2004:
University of Newcastle Upon Tyne United Kingdom Master of Science in Telecom Eng.(Communications and Signal Processing). Newcastle United Kingdom
Feb 1998 – Jun 2003:
University of Balamand Lebanon Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineer. Koura Lebanon
(2006 – 2021-Present) Engineering Services & Development - CIVILCO MEP
Project Manager (inc. Project Engineer & MEP Coordinator) Duties:
- Studying the cost of different projects by examining all project documents (conditions, specifications, BOQ and drawings).
- Seeking quotations for the different materials related to the project items.
- Double checking the BOQ quantities and figuring out a comprehensive item cost price.
- Negotiating with suppliers/subcontractors until letter of intent is issued.
- Preparing and reviewing material submittals for approval by the consultant (with follow-up until final approval) - Design of electrical projects as required.
- Preparing & supervising shop drawings until final approval.
- Sites preparation and projects utilities - Supervision of works on site.
- Approval of drawings from Etisalat, Abu Dhabi Distribution Company and others.
- MEP coordination.
- Supplier relay.
- Making cost control and preparing project plan.
- Attending site/client meetings
- Work progress Supervision against work program.
- Issuing invoices after progress report is approved.
- Follow-up payments.
- Handing over projects
- Preparation of as-built drawings and documentations after handing over
Accomplished & on-going projects:
- ADNEC, Commercial & Residential Tower (HV & LV), Abu Dhabi
- Saraya (C32-E12) Residential Tower (HV & LV), Abu Dhabi
- C41 Rawdhat Building (HV & LV), Abu Dhabi
- Saadiyat Civil Defense Building & Station, (HV & LV), Abu Dhabi
- COOP. Shopping Mall. Al Shamkha (HV & LV), Abu Dhabi
- Commercial Building for S. Habroush Al Suwaidi. Abu Dhabi
- MW-OU-148-2009 – Nad El Sheba Military base. Dubai
- Sunrise (ELITCO) Factory & Stores. Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- Residential villas for Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan
- Administrative Building in Presidential Palace with external works (HV & LV).Al Kasser, Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Military General Head Quarter - Phase 1 (HV & LV) & Phase 2: Construction of Library GHQ Police Laboratories
- Abu Dhabi - External Works (HV) for Readymix Plant Reem Island, Abu Dhabi
- Construction of Offices & Stores at Mussafah Abu Dhabi (for Presidential Affairs).
- Al Hashimi’s Residential Complexes & Mosque – Uma Al-Nar, Abu Dhabi.
- HH.Sheikh Nahyan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Palace – Abu Dhabi
(2005 – 2006) SAAD Contracting Cie
Electrical Estimation Engineer:
Deals with the studies for projects under tendering stage (studying the cost of different project; from excavation to electromechanical and that:
- by studying all project documents (conditions, specifications, BOQ, contract and drawings),
- by seeking quotations for the different materials related to the project items,
- by checking the BOQ quantities and figure out a comprehensive item cost price.
To reach at the end a total cost price for the project and distribute to it the indirect cost, overhead and assumed profit to represent the selling price to client. (Designs are included)